Tickets are now on sale (below link) for live-streaming of our opening Vanarama National League South game at Braintree Town.
We are assisting Braintree Town at late notice to set up this livestream from the Cressing Road Stadium. You can purchase a streaming ticket for £7.99 AND access the direct livestream in the same place, via the link below. If you bookmark that and head direct to that link in time for the game tomorrow, it will save you a few clicks.
As this is an away fixture, Ebbsfleet season-ticket holders will need to purchase the livestream on this occasion.
You may also buy and watch the stream from outside the UK as there are no geographical restrictions for league games.
- To view the livestream you must have a passcode that will have been emailed to you. You will receive a receipt from the club following your purchase. The receipt is NOT your passcode. Your passcode will be sent from the email address ‘firstname.lastname@example.org‘.
- Your passcode will be a ten-character combination of numbers and uppercase letters.
- Purchasing as early as possible on the day allows ample time to receive your passcode from the streaming provider (please check any junk folders). Should the passcode not materialise within an hour of purchase, please email email@example.com. The nearer to kick-off you leave it to acquire your passcode, the more difficult it is for our streaming team on site to provide technical help.
- Clicking on the link provided in the email should take you direct to the stream. Otherwise, you can access it with your passcode at https://tiny.cc/braintree-fleet
- Your ticket entitles you to watch the game on one device at a time. If possible, it is advisable to purchase your ticket on the same device you intend to watch the stream on.
- If you try and watch on a different device to the one you originally bought your ticket on, a message resembling that below will pop up and an email will be sent to you called a ‘2-Factor Auth’ code. This is a new authorisation code that will need to be entered to watch on the new device. Once that code is entered the stream will stop working on the previous device. This caused some confusion on Saturday for a handful of users.
- All being well, we will go live with a static camera view from around 7.00-7.15pm to ensure you can access the stream. There will be no sound until shortly before kick-off. This is deliberate so you don’t pick up irrelevant chatter over the mic.
- This service will operate on all supported, modern web browsers. You will require a compatible web browser and a suitably high-speed internet connection. While our connection to the video platform at home has been tested for robustness and streaming capability, we are relying on a third party streaming provider. Best endeavours have been made to ensure an uninterrupted service but we cannot guarantee against any issues that third party may have during broadcast. In this particular case on Tuesday night, we are streaming away from home and are reliant on the connection there. We may need to reduce picture quality depending on the available connection.
- We are unable to give specific advice on configuring smart TVs or casting between devices as much of this is dependent on your home setup. Connecting an HDMI cable from your laptop/tablet to a TV is one option and those using Apple Air Play function to an Apple TV device can do it that way. Please note that all forms of screen sharing can affect the stream quality.
• We are attempting to cover all bases here in advance, hence the detailed information. The streaming provider used last Saturday v Hastings and again at Braintree is not our regular partner of choice – that service begins next Saturday. This solution has been implemented as quickly but rigorously as possible to allow Fleet fans to watch the FA Cup game and our first away league fixture.
• Unfortunately we are unable to show the stream on a delay due to an embargo in place for league matches, which prevents us using any match footage until 12.01am on Monday for Saturday matches and 10pm the following day for midweek matches.
• Please note that we are governed by various rights restrictions around the respective competitions we broadcast and would ask that supporters refrain from reposting goals, highlights and other key action on social media, all of which will be published in due course by clubs and rights holders/competition organisers.